Forum Discussion

13 years ago

WHY NO DOUBLE STROLLERS!?

Ugh! I need double strollers! EA needs to quit doing things half-assed! I am so mad! Is there a mod or something for double strollers? Sorry, had to get that out. :evil:
  • Arletta wrote:
    christine400 wrote:
    libberdeez wrote:
    christine400 wrote:
    i'd love to have twin and even triplet strollers but i dont want them to touch base on it until they fix the stupid slope issue. if it was gonna be like that i would've rahter not had strollers at all theres really no point in buying them if your sims house is in sunset valley cause its all hills and crap and they can barely push their kid cause of all the hills. its bull.

Yeah, I heard about that bug but there must be a way to get around it. Heck, I don't know I don't create objects. :-)

i heard it was how EA made it but i do admit i didnt look into it because i was just so frustrated about it. ill have to see if a fix was ever established or if there is a mod of some sort

So far as I'm aware, there's not an official fix for it. From a brief look at google there doesn't seem to be a mod fix either.

Aw darn, thanks for lookin'. :x :-)
  • GizmonicInstitute wrote:
    That's a pretty big overreaction to not having double strollers.

agreed. besides the last time i saw one 2 pugs were being pushed in one. ( no im not kidding )
  • Coffefreak4Life wrote:
    GizmonicInstitute wrote:
    That's a pretty big overreaction to not having double strollers.

agreed. besides the last time i saw one 2 pugs were being pushed in one. ( no im not kidding )

LOL, I just got that picture in my mind. Was another Pug pushing the stroller?
  • Arletta wrote:
    christine400 wrote:
    libberdeez wrote:
    christine400 wrote:
    i'd love to have twin and even triplet strollers but i dont want them to touch base on it until they fix the stupid slope issue. if it was gonna be like that i would've rahter not had strollers at all theres really no point in buying them if your sims house is in sunset valley cause its all hills and crap and they can barely push their kid cause of all the hills. its bull.

Yeah, I heard about that bug but there must be a way to get around it. Heck, I don't know I don't create objects. :-)

i heard it was how EA made it but i do admit i didnt look into it because i was just so frustrated about it. ill have to see if a fix was ever established or if there is a mod of some sort

So far as I'm aware, there's not an official fix for it. From a brief look at google there doesn't seem to be a mod fix either.

same :?
  • I found a recently a twin crip and also a stroller for twins. But it isn't working for two person :/. Maybe it will work if someone can add the function to place the other baby to the stroller.
  • And closed it is :smile:

@BeautiiMai Necroing threads is indeed against forum rules: http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/categories/forum-rules

Thanks,
    -Mage

About The Sims 4 General Discussion

Join lively discussions, share tips, and exchange experiences on Sims 4 Expansion Packs, Game Packs, Stuff Packs & Kits.33,037 PostsLatest Activity: 12 minutes ago