Forum Discussion

22 hours ago

Broken Mods

Hey, my game still isn't working with WW even with the update. When I take the mod out the game im able to click on my sims and the interaction pie menu shows up and im also able to click on the phone and use it. But when I put the mod back in the game, I can do everything but click on my sims to interact and click on the phone and it pops up. Do you know why that may be?

• This is why you have to wait for the mods you use to be updated after a patch. Sad, but true.  Some wait to patch their game, until the mods are updated. I've never been able to play my game if I try to wait. I'm obviously doing something wrong. We're to disable the auto-patch and go offline. However, any time I'm offline EA says I can't open my game. Growl. So, if this doesn't work for you, come the next patch, then pull your Mods folder and do your best to play vanilla until your desired mods are updated. Hope this helps you.

About The Sims 4 Mods & Custom Content

Find expert tips, troubleshooting help, tutorials for mods and custom content, and The Sims 4 patch files in our forum.4,656 PostsLatest Activity: 3 days ago