Forum Discussion

danis280521
Newcomer
11 days ago

All saves going to autosave and keeps going back to a previous save.

So last night, my game broke. All my saves were saving as autosave and I couldn’t make a new save and rename it. When opening any save, the game would keep going back to the same day and time. I never found a solution for this and I know others have had the same issue. The only way I’ve found a solution for this is to save absolutely everything from your game(households, houses and buildings) to your gallery and start a new game and then place everything exactly as it was. I get this will be super annoying to you all but it’s the only work around I’ve found so I can play my game again. I’m now able to save different save files and play as normal. Just bear in mind that you will lose relationships with sims that you have previously interacted with apart from household sims and there will be new game quests. I really do hope there is another solution to get this solved for the rest of you but for me, I’ve just gone ahead and done this and deleted all my older save files. I can’t help but think something corrupted my save? 

No RepliesBe the first to reply