Forum Discussion

MUMMYMOODY
Seasoned Newcomer
20 days ago

In game achievements

Can anyone help me I'm looking everywhere to find these achievements on the game I'm using xbox https://simscommunity.info/sims-4-achievements/ they used to be in options achievements but there isn't no option for this now and I have done some of these and no points ? Why ?

• I'm not sure about Xbox but on PS4 and probably PS5 as well the Sims 4 achievements show up as the trophies, just like other PS games.  If you a section like that, you could check there on your system.

Hope this helps.

• The TS4 achievements are still working for me, on PC.  Note that these are TS4 achievements, not XBox achievements, so I don't know whether any of them will show up on your XBox achievement display or give you any XBox points.

The achievements can be found, on PC, by clicking the three dots at the top of the screen or pressing the Esc key. This opens the Menu, also known as the Options Menu, and Achievements is one of the choices on that menu for PC. It also includes Save and Save As, Lessons, Game Options, and the Exit to Main Menu and Exit Game commands. I don't know if any of this applies to console versions but I hope it helps.