Forum Discussion

Splitje
Seasoned Newcomer
2 months ago

Error after loading sims4 game

Hii all,

Since this morning I get this error after loading the sims4: 123:5578902e:b314b28e with the advice to restart the game.

I already tried to repair the game and uninstalled and installed the game again but I still get this issue. Since the update I didn't get any errors till now.

I play on a Macbook 2019 with the Sonoma 14.5 (the newest MACos version).

Does anybody else have this issue, or what can we do to fix this?

• Splitje  

That error is a current known issue.  It's often if not always tied to an event happening at the lot in question, whether your sims are traveling to an event or they're already at a location where one is taking place.  Feel free to post in the master thread, and keep an eye on it for updates:

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/UNDER-INVESTIGATION-Game-Failed-to-Load-Error-Code-123/td-p/13898427

One workaround is to not travel to that lot, if applicable.  If you're having trouble loading the save in the first place, try loading a different household instead.  If it works, you can invite the affected sims over, or to a different lot, and switch to them; or you can play the other household until the event should be over, then switch back to the original one.

Finally, changing the lot type to something else should end the event there; then you can change it back if you want.

• Splitje  

That error is a current known issue.  It's often if not always tied to an event happening at the lot in question, whether your sims are traveling to an event or they're already at a location where one is taking place.  Feel free to post in the master thread, and keep an eye on it for updates:

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/UNDER-INVESTIGATION-Game-Failed-to-Load-Error-Code-123/td-p/13898427

One workaround is to not travel to that lot, if applicable.  If you're having trouble loading the save in the first place, try loading a different household instead.  If it works, you can invite the affected sims over, or to a different lot, and switch to them; or you can play the other household until the event should be over, then switch back to the original one.

Finally, changing the lot type to something else should end the event there; then you can change it back if you want.

Splitje
    Seasoned Newcomer

BTW; I don't use any cc or mods, mods file is completly empty :)