Forum Discussion

HEL100000000
Newcomer
3 days ago

I cant locate my mods folder after update

I recently updated Sims4, and the new EA app, and now i'm unable to find my mods folder. I used to be able to go into documents>electronic arts> sims4> mods folder but now when i go into electronic arts the only folder thats in there is an EA App folder with nothing in it? I have searched everywhere for a mods folder and there isn't anything with the new EA app, so now I cant access past mods i used to use and I cant add any more mods . Anyone else having this issue?? pls help !!!!!!

• HEL100000000 wrote:

I recently updated Sims4, and the new EA app, and now i'm unable to find my mods folder. I used to be able to go into documents>electronic arts> sims4> mods folder but now when i go into electronic arts the only folder thats in there is an EA App folder with nothing in it? I have searched everywhere for a mods folder and there isn't anything with the new EA app, so now I cant access past mods i used to use and I cant add any more mods . Anyone else having this issue?? pls help !!!!!!

You're not looking in the correct place. The Sims 4 user data folder which contains the Mods folder is nothing to do with the EA App folder. Don't do a search, in Finder manually navigate to your Documents folder then the Electronic Arts folder then the Sims 4 folder then the Mods folder.

leucosiax
    Seasoned Hotshot

check a sub folder in your trash or a sub folder in your game. Happened to me more than once with an update.