Forum Discussion

xlekiax
New Novice
2 months ago

Update

This new update is **bleep**. Had sims stayed on orgin I wouldn’t be having any of these problems. None of my cc pops up and I’ve done EVERYTHING for weeks to try and fix it. And it seems like I’m the only one playing on a Mac book while all the information out there is for pc. This is **bleep** ridiculous and EA needs to do something about it. 

• xlekiax have you fixed this? Origin has nothing to do with your issues. There are plenty of us playing on Mac, you're not the only Mac player. What should EA do about your CC/Mod issue?

DrewLala89
      Rising Newcomer

Bluebellflora

I have a Mac and am having the same issue as xlekiax

It's not a problem with our mods or CC; they've just straight-up disappeared despite being visible in the Mods folder (and Enable Custom Content and Mods being checked in Game Options). I don't know about OP, but my most recent save file/household is missing as well. 

Bluebellflora
        Hero+

DrewLala89 Open Terminal (Applications > Utilities > Terminal) and copy and paste this search command at the prompt then hit Enter/Return:

find / -type d -name "*Mods*" 2>/dev/null

It will take a while to return the results, when it's finished the command prompt will reappear. Copy and paste the results here please.