Forum Discussion

Egarci8029
Seasoned Newcomer
9 days ago

Game crashes when trying to travel

I noticed that whenever I wanted my sim to travel somewhere else, the game would load normally but then after a moment it will crash out of nowhere (the plumbob keep moving during this). The crazy thing, I played earlier today and I didn't had this problem at all. I've tried removing my mods and found some that were conflicting with the game's files. I removed them and load the game again and it seemed to work for a few minutes but crashed again.

• Egarci8029  Does this happen with no mods or custom content at all?  Do the crashes happen no matter where you try to send your sims, or are they limited to one or a few lots or worlds?  Please test if you haven't already.  It's possible that the issue is limited to certain lots rather than being global.

Egarci8029
      Seasoned Newcomer

Thank you for replying. I'll try it out and I will tell you what happens

Egarci8029
      Seasoned Newcomer

So I try all of that and it seemed fine, with and without CC I moved my sim through her phone and also on the manage world section through all the maps, but it seems to crash when I manually send my sim back home on the home button (the one on the sims's icon) any suggestions of what it might be causing this?

• Egarci8029  When you say you moved your sim, do you mean you chose a different place for her to live, or simply that you sent her to a different lot?  If the latter, please choose somewhere else for her to live and then try again to send her home with the same button that isn't working.  You don't need to save your progress; this is just for testing.