Forum Discussion

5 days ago

Glitches since the last update

Somehow a glitchy Sim called "Base Sim" got in to his matches on the dating app. She is constantly in just a bra and underwear or a bra and jeans. I added her to my family with a cheat just so I could fix her. Even though in Create a Sim, I can change everything and get her some clothes, out in the Sim world, she looks like she did before. I went back in to change her, even using the cas.edit cheats. All of those changes appear in the Creat a Sim...but then go back to underwear the second you accept the changes and go back into Sim world. Also...I can no longer have Sims separate and leave their household unless I go out of the household, back into manage worlds, select the house and edit so that I can divide the household. It's really a pain. I miss the way that Sims 2 operated. It was way more fun with police, kids learning how to drive, old people with canes, I just feel that this game is getting so stale. And glitches make it more frustrating since you have to leave the game to constantly manually make changes, like last names, moving people out, etc. Sorry...I just think this game could be better.