Forum Discussion

LeosDomain
Rising Newcomer
3 days ago

Need help with Sims 4 Play

Good Day,

I am checking here to see if anyone else is having this issue. While playing my screen in the game goes black I can see the thought bubbles of the sims and nothing else. They are still moving around and also I can not save the game the only one is to do it by managing worlds. Then I have to kill the game via the task manager because I can not get out of the game at all. I have attached a screenshot of what I am seeing when this his happening.

• LeosDomain PrettyJ6  Please test with no mods or custom content, as in, move the Mods folder to the desktop and delete localthumbcache.package.  You don't need to save your progress.

If you get another black screen, please provide a dxdiag.  Hit Windows key-R, enter dxdiag in the run box, wait for the scan to finish, click "Save all information," and save the file to your desktop.  From there, you can attach it to a reply using the camera (Insert Media) icon included with the other formatting buttons.

PrettyJ6
    Rising Newcomer

I've been having the same issue. And then I just get stuck in the loading screen if I try again after shutting down. I've cleared cache I'm not sure what else to do.

LeosDomain
    Rising Newcomer

I have done everything here and then I have repaired it and got rid of the saved file I was working on if it happens again I will update here. I just got on today to do another home and sim.

About The Sims 4 Technical Issues - PC

PC players get help with their technical issues in The Sims 4 here.238 PostsLatest Activity: 60 minutes ago
Related Posts