Forum Discussion

7 years ago

Sim Dollars

How in the world do you ever get enough of the dollars to buy things? It seems like a lot of the furniture costs those dollars and unless I purchase some with real money, I can't really afford anything in game. I want to unlock the newer careers, but I only have 65 dollars and it costs 175 for each building. I can only gain 1-3 per quest/tasks and it's going to take forever to do anything at this pace.

How have you moved ahead without spending actual money?
  • i unlocked every single B&B items in the game and it only took 10 months, well they change a lot of things so. it might take longer
  • you can't control the kids either? yeah that is a huge disappointment. i was eagerly awaiting the toddler to age up since i can't control him. and yeah i was like screw that toddler bed for 140 sim bucks. nope. I'll work on getting the kid bed, but since i can't control the kid i probably won't even bother, because he's not going to use it, like i see the toddler barely using the toy box. i'm seeing that this game is more about young adults. who can't even interact unless you tell them to do so. i've been enjoying it for what little time i play. i was hoping for a more similar experience to the computer game since they are sharing the same resources but i can see clearly that isn't happening.
  • Yes. There is baby, toddler, child, ugly adult you can't kick out. Or maybe that is teen, but gray hair?