Forum Discussion

12 years ago

Donut Refund

you have to input your password to spend money.
If you disabled that thats your fault.
  • astoria4life wrote:
    I hope this works and gets my donuts back...

I was playing Simpsons Tapped Out and I was looking at the premium store. While scrolling I clicked on 115 Donuts for 15,000 Simpson money. I did this by accident. No message came up telling me "are you sure?" or anything like that. It just took my donuts. I don't think this is fair at all and they should at least put up a message before it goes through. I tried emailing EA a few times and nothing has happened. Finally, the last time I did they told me to post it here because the developers will see it. I hope they can fix it and give me back the 115 donuts. All the EA workers tell me to do is to contact itunes and get a refund. I kept telling them I did not use real money. It only involves the in game currencies, Simpson money and Simpson donuts. I feel like asking itunes for a refund makes no sense. I did and they responded telling me I need a purchase number to get the refund. There is no purchase number. I just want my 115 donuts back lol. I don't see why the developers can't fix this. Can they go through my origin account and change it? They gave people the 60 donuts so I do not see why they can't give me back the 115 donuts.

I'm just going to offer you this Once, Take it or Leave it.. I can get your donuts back for you (I need your login to do it..* why? to link the donuts to your account) .. Don't bother with EA.. you tell them this due to your own fault..=No refund
  • No password came up.. it just went through. where would u go to disable it anyway? This happened before the ios 6 update if that is what your talking about.
  • Oh I see what you mean. On Iphone. I thought you meant in the app. Wow this is bull..should get them back. Atleast give me 115,000 dollars. 15,000 is nothing and donuts are way too expensive. EA and their prices.
  • sboles66 wrote:
    astoria4life wrote:
    Oh I see what you mean. On Iphone. I thought you meant in the app. Wow this is bull..should get them back. Atleast give me 115,000 dollars. 15,000 is nothing and donuts are way too expensive. EA and their prices.

OH MY GOD I FEEL SO DUMB.
    I thought you spent a real life $15 on donuts.

But yea, thats kinda BS, but sadly not much you can do, since I don't think they keep track of fake money purchases

lol its ok. Maybe my explanation isn't good enough because the people who respond to me from EA think the same thing. Its the Donuts for Simpson money on the right part of the store.
  • Jbennett4624 wrote:
    astoria4life wrote:
    I hope this works and gets my donuts back...

I was playing Simpsons Tapped Out and I was looking at the premium store. While scrolling I clicked on 115 Donuts for 15,000 Simpson money. I did this by accident. No message came up telling me "are you sure?" or anything like that. It just took my donuts. I don't think this is fair at all and they should at least put up a message before it goes through. I tried emailing EA a few times and nothing has happened. Finally, the last time I did they told me to post it here because the developers will see it. I hope they can fix it and give me back the 115 donuts. All the EA workers tell me to do is to contact itunes and get a refund. I kept telling them I did not use real money. It only involves the in game currencies, Simpson money and Simpson donuts. I feel like asking itunes for a refund makes no sense. I did and they responded telling me I need a purchase number to get the refund. There is no purchase number. I just want my 115 donuts back lol. I don't see why the developers can't fix this. Can they go through my origin account and change it? They gave people the 60 donuts so I do not see why they can't give me back the 115 donuts.

I'm just going to offer you this Once, Take it or Leave it.. I can get your donuts back for you (I need your login to do it..* why? to link the donuts to your account) .. Don't bother with EA.. you tell them this due to your own fault..=No refund

I don't know man. Sounds kinda fishy cause its over the internet.
  • You have very little chance of getting your donuts back mate as they would see it as your own fault for accidentally pressing the button. What gets me is that they have a button asking to confirm when it comes to storing an item in the inventory but not one when it comes to using donuts. They know what they are doing. Money grabbing thieves.
  • That speed up/cancel button appears so fast, it's almost impossible to react in that limited timeframe. I've given up and now I just wait until the money or coins jump into my bank on their own. I can't lose anymore donuts by accident.