Forum Discussion

12 years ago

Golden scratcher problem... Thanks iTunes

katehutson wrote:
Okay, so it came to my attention today that my game decided to buy 8 golden scratchers without me knowing..

Better check your accounts..

Do you let your kids play?

I have forbidden my son from playing my game when his very first words were "Mom! Can I play a scratcher?"

I yanked the iPad right out of his hands. He has his own town that doesn't have access to iTunes unless I put in the password.
  • No kids, hahah. I don't know what happened though, I got a few before, but those were accounted for. I'm kinda pissed. Its not letting me update anything on my itunes until I 'pay' it.
  • katehutson wrote:
    No kids, hahah. I don't know what happened though, I got a few before, but those were accounted for. I'm kinda pissed. Its not letting me update anything on my itunes until I 'pay' it.

Weird.

Open up a ticket with iTunes to find out what is happening.

I was hoping for your sake it was kids, then you could just take it out of their allowance! LOL
  • lissarv68 wrote:
    katehutson wrote:
    No kids, hahah. I don't know what happened though, I got a few before, but those were accounted for. I'm kinda pissed. Its not letting me update anything on my itunes until I 'pay' it.

Weird.

I was hoping for your sake it was kids, then you could just take it out of their allowance! LOL

Ha that cracked me up LOL :mrgreen:
  • NeoSEC28 wrote:
    lissarv68 wrote:
    katehutson wrote:

Weird.

You laugh but that's what I told the boy when he bought himself an iPad mini that is tied to my iTunes account. "Boy, you purchase something....anything.....then you will be missing that amount from your allowance. Even if it takes you months to pay it back."

He's scared to death now, lol. "Mom!! It says I have to purchase something to continue...see? I didn't purchase anything though."

LOL still young enough that the fear of mom and losing allowance affects him.
  • lissarv68 wrote:
    You laugh but that's what I told the boy when he bought himself an iPad mini that is tied to my iTunes account. "Boy, you purchase something....anything.....then you will be missing that amount from your allowance. Even if it takes you months to pay it back."

He's scared to death now, lol. "Mom!! It says I have to purchase something to continue...see? I didn't purchase anything though."

Thats why i laughed cos we do a similar thing with my kids :lol: Once that fear gone tho all hell will break loose :lol:
  • lissarv68 wrote:
    NeoSEC28 wrote:
    lissarv68 wrote:
    katehutson wrote:

Weird.

Your poor children.
  • Bump

Today I got an email, and they're reimbursing me for what seems like all my scratchers and some donuts I bought.
    If you get this problem, just call apple and they'll send you to an email.
    :)