Forum Discussion

7 years ago

Kodos' crashed ufo?

Is there any way to get Kodos' crashed ufo? I remember it being a premium item a looong time ago, but I didn't have the donuts to get it back then. I would really like to have it, so that I could send Kodos on the job that requires the ufo.
  • I would love to see in addition to the last chance sale at the end, a sneak preview sale. Even if it was just 24 hours, allow everything to be available so people that are impatient could buy things at the beginning or others could see what was available and know what they want to save up for.
  • I was so happy when I saw this new mini event, thinking that now I'll get Kodos' crashed ufo, but then I realized nope, still not getting it :#
  • the TWO crashed ufo havent come back but the Winter event would be the perfect timing for them to return
  • "LPNintendoITA;c-1839951" wrote:
    the TWO crashed ufo havent come back but the Winter event would be the perfect timing for them to return

From your lips to EA's ears ;)
  • Coming back much later, I think at the very end of the event. I'm also waiting for the Victorian UFO, but we need to be patient!
  • I still need those two mutant npc's from a few years ago, but I don't really want a replay of THOH 2014. Also that damn turkey that never comes back.