Forum Discussion

12 years ago

May donut bill $$$$!

Heh. I thought I was bad with $150. Those Boatload sales don't come around a whole lot. The only problem is I get bored/tipsy (on.....pop....yeah, pop) and buy another Squad Car or Frink Car. Hopefully the Squidport and Herman updates aren't too bad.
  • DukeEsqIII wrote:
    Heh. I thought I was bad with $150. Those Boatload sales don't come around a whole lot. The only problem is I get bored/tipsy (on.....pop....yeah, pop) and buy another Squad Car or Frink Car. Hopefully the Squidport and Herman updates aren't too bad.

DAMN! I had a bunch of donuts left so all i bought was 2 truckloads on sale LOL. I do know what u mean...after having a couple brews I LOVE to test my golden scratch luck. Seems like its not even real money considering how easy it is to spend.
  • DukeEsqIII wrote:
    . The only problem is I get bored/tipsy (on.....pop....yeah, pop) and buy another Squad Car or Frink Car..

This is one reason I dont have a creditcard linked to my account, only buy things with gift cards so the impulse purchases are limited.