Forum Discussion

12 years ago

SSB Rampage

Make that 11 !!!
  • I've whacked SSB quite a few times myself just in the past week or so and I've also seen him in other people's towns while visiting so I'd whack him for them! :D
  • anonymous958 wrote:
    Now up to 25 whackings of SSB in 6 days!!!

http://www.docthrock.com/SSB25.jpg

Well look at that... Krusty and Bob reunited lol
  • robertnbrand wrote:
    I've whacked SSB quite a few times myself just in the past week or so and I've also seen him in other people's towns while visiting so I'd whack him for them! :D

Out of all those whackings, only once in my own town. He's a busy guy! Had a hard time catching a screenshot of him. too!
  • chrisp530 wrote:

Well look at that... Krusty and Bob reunited lol

Neat, huh? Glad you picked up on that!
  • robertnbrand wrote:
    I've whacked SSB quite a few times myself just in the past week or so and I've also seen him in other people's towns while visiting so I'd whack him for them! :D

Me too...I think he's stalking me, following me to other towns and stuff. :D
  • anonymous958 wrote:
    robertnbrand wrote:

Out of all those whackings, only once in my own town. He's a busy guy! Had a hard time catching a screenshot of him. too!

Yeah I was shocked someone actually got a picture of him because he's very fast it's not usually like him to stand still very long lol and most of the times I've whacked him it was in other friends towns as you said maybe only twice or so if that its been in my own town!