Forum Discussion

11 years ago

Constant Crashing......

I just started having this problem today, I'm sure they'll patch it quickly
  • I have been having this problem for 4 days! My game won't load, it will go to start then crash! I haven't been able to get prince frog yet! I hope I won't loose out on the prize!
  • I'm STILL having this problem. I'm lucky if my game stays open 10 seconds before it freezes. Hopefully once Halloween is over they'll fix whatever is making it crash. I'm just happy I managed to get all the Halloween prizes before this happened.
  • samfn13 wrote:
    I'm STILL having this problem. I'm lucky if my game stays open 10 seconds before it freezes. Hopefully once Halloween is over they'll fix whatever is making it crash. I'm just happy I managed to get all the Halloween prizes before this happened.
    the new update didnt fix it...
  • I keep having the issue while visiting neighbors. Yesterday I even got a message "Save Failed: This account has been logged in another device" and that was while I was visiting neighbors
  • I was experiencing the same problem last night and today on my Moto G on Android 4.4.2

The constant crashes wouldn't let me do almost anything in my Springfield. It also instantly and constantly crashed on launch after a uninstall/reinstall, I couldn't even start downloading the updates.

Android users on 4.2.2/4.3/4.4 can probably resolve and remedy the problem by following my personal steps/solution which gives me less crashes.

Reboot your Android phone/tablet/device
    Go to Settings
    Then tap Apps
    Next find Tapped Out
    Tap the button that says Clear Data
    Open Tapped Out
    Wait for updates to download and log back into the game.

If the steps don't work, uninstall and re-download Tapped out and re-follow the steps again.

I hope my solution/steps work for you guys as it did for me.

This remedied the problem for me, I had to uninstall/reinstall, wait for updates to download and logged back in to get Tapped Out working for me again.