Ideas

cheshsworld
Seasoned Newcomer
2 months ago
New

*fixed*UI Bugs when opening the Simology Panel for teen/child-July 23rd Patch

Game UI bugs when I open the Simology panel for teens/kids already played including ones downloaded from the gallery that have saved skills/character values.

The sims in question already have time played on them, their skill levels are up and character values are also up.

When the UI bugs i am unable to travel, open up the game menu/settings and live mode. The only option that works is manage Worlds however it does not go out to the manage worlds screen once you save and exit or just exit. It remains as a black screen with sim icons and emotes going ( game is still running on the household)

The bottom UI buttons for the sims themselves is fine to flip through, but if you'retrying to bring up a menu it goes no where eg on the phone to travel, bring up job options etc

So far I have replicated the issue everytime in my game, noted below scenarios:

Current household is one i downloaded from my gallery, the teens already had skills and character values against them. Added an elder to the household via create a sim to put them in the world. Elder sim similogy loaded without bugging, teen simology bugged the game.

Loaded an old save with a teen sim in the family, opened a young adult, adult, elder and toddler simology panel- were fine teen however bugged out.

Loaded an old save with a child in the household, both young adults Loaded fine but when I Loaded the child simology panel it glitches out.

I am noting character values as when I get the teen/child simology panel opened, the top feature is their character values and they are going haywire by constantly changing when the teen/child themselves aren't doing anything.

As long as I don't click simology the game runs fine (so far).

This seems to be a bug with the new update and parenthood. 

I play without mods, I had to start fresh with a whole new sims 4 folder due to getting a constant error loading one of my sims family in my old sims 4 folder.

However I did test this with both folders (clean slate and old saves)

No CommentsBe the first to comment

About The Sims 4 Bug Reports

Report bugs for The Sims 4 on PC, Mac, Playstation, and Xbox.Latest Activity: 2 hours ago