Ideas

AltR-dAC0
New Spectator
17 days ago
Reviewed

[XB] Game crashing when placing diagonal roofs

When building in Wendenburg on the estate (64x64 lot), I was using diagonal roofing and when I go to “snap” the diagonal roof to the straight facing roof my game completely closes out. This is the THIRD time this has happened. I usually NEVER reach out about things as the community does a VERY good job at keeping up with bugs but I’ve noticed that’s mainly within live mode. I’m not sure if any other information is necessary or needed. I play on console, Xbox series. I don’t own ALL packs but most. I build more than I play and have never had an issue with diagonal roofs even when intersecting them with another diagonal roof which I was unable to do. I didn’t think it was the lot itself as I have built on said lot before in the past with no issues. Also, to add to the roofing “issue”, circle roofs and the more than 4 point roofs show up inside the  rooms/ house when building with them. 
sorry to make this a big rant but I feel it’s important just for the fact it’s crashed my game alone 3 times. I truly hope whatever coding is needed can be made in order to fix this for console players as I’m unsure if pc players have this issue. 
Thank you !

Edit By Crinrict: Adjusted Title to better reflect the issue

• Status changed:
    New
    to
    Troubleshooting

Could you add some pics to illustrate ?

AltR-dAC0
      New Spectator

I’m not sure what I could add to illustrate my situation as my game shuts off when placing a “diagonal” roof. 

• I'm sorry. I think I posted this in the wrong thread :D

I don't know how to troubleshoot console so you might wanna post at the AHQ console forum for further help atm

There's more users there.

AltR-dAC0
      New Spectator

Is there a way I can post this entire post on that forum? 

About The Sims 4 Bug Reports

Report bugs for The Sims 4 on PC, Mac, Playstation, and Xbox.Latest Activity: 38 minutes ago