Forum Discussion

hoosier9191
Newcomer
4 hours ago

Crashing. Lagging. Bugs galore.

This game is truly broken. I cannot play a full game without it completely shutting down my Xbox. Let’s not forget that even when I’m able to play a game, I have to deal with this laggy / button input delay that EA hasn’t seemed to be able to fix for years now. The fact that you’ll ask me if I have a vented area without an Xbox overheating is long passed being a viable response. There are literally 0 other games I play outside of EA games where I’ve ever experienced crashing and button input delay on this level. This is truly unacceptable. I have bought every copy of EA NHL / FIFA since NHL99. 26 years of being a repeat customer & the fact that your team cares more about the money being made from ultimate team than the part of the actual game that originally brought you all your player base is so concerning because it proves you all do not care about making a quality product, you only service those who are sucked into making mindless micro-purchases. I know this is another year of wasted money on a broken game where I will never receive an update, a solution, let alone a refund. 

EA_Aljo
    Icon for Community Manager rankCommunity Manager

Hi there. I've seen a few reports of this. Are you on a Series S or X? Also, is the game installed on the internal hard drive or do you use an external one/expansion card? Are you using the disk version of the game or is it digital?

As far as lag goes, that could be connection related. Are you using a wired or wireless connection?

About NHL 25 Technical Issues

Are you experiencing technical issues with your NHL 25 game? Get help from the community here!173 PostsLatest Activity: 8 minutes ago