Forum Discussion

TG_Synovial
Newcomer
23 hours ago

Daily pack crashes game

I'm playing on the Series X and every time I open HUT it requires me to open my daily pack. Once I get to that point shortly after the game crashes and closes out.

EA_Aljo
    Icon for Community Manager rankCommunity Manager

Thanks, everyone. We're investigating this. I do not need any more gamertags/PSN IDs for now. 

• Tried uninstall reinstall.. unplugged modem...waited and replugged.. did not work.. no error message. On xbox S

BlockR41
    Seasoned Newcomer

I’m having the same issue. I don’t think the daily pack itself is the problem because it crashes before I can even try to open it. I had a card in my starter pack without an OVR in the upper left, which prevented my initial lineup from being created. I suspect this may be the root cause.

EA_Aljo

Are you getting an error message? So far, we're not getting many reports of this. The starter pack worked fine for me on Xbox Series X. We need to find out why some of you are crashing. If you can get a screenshot/video, that would help. Also, please specify the console you're on. Thanks!

ph2ph
      Newcomer

Is there an email or somewhere to send the video

EA_Aljo

Just put the video up on a service like YouTube and post a link to it. Thanks!

TG_Synovial
      Newcomer

Starter pack was fine to open its the free daily pack causing it. No error or anything pops up it just closes the game out. I will try to work on a video.

EA_Aljo

Sorry about that. Meant to say it was my daily pack that is working fine. If you can get a video, that would really help. Thanks!

• I’m having the same issue so much for paying a hundo for early acces to HUT

EA_Aljo

Thanks for reporting this. Let's go through a full power cycle just to make sure that doesn't resolve it. Please follow these steps: unplug your modem/router and console. After 2 minutes plug in the modem/router. Let them come back online completely. Then plug in your console and start it up. Let me know if that helps or not. 

TG_Synovial
      Newcomer

Just tried that same issue once it brings up the daily pack screen it closes the game. I have also tried uninstalling and reinstall with no success either.