Forum Discussion

acityonfilm
Newcomer
22 hours ago

WOC crashes, can’t get in

I haven’t been able to get into World of Chel at all. Every time I attempt to load it I get an error message and game crashes. Have tried over the course of couple hours. Tried rebooting 

HUT and online VS work fine. It’s only WOC 

EA_Aljo
    Icon for Community Manager rankCommunity Manager

Hello. Thanks for the report. I'd like you to power cycle your equipment with the following steps: unplug your modem/router and console. After 2 minutes plug in the modem/router. Let them come back online completely. Then plug in your console and start it up. Let me know if that helps or not.

McToots87
      Newcomer

Getting the same problem and tried all of the proposed solutions. Any update on the '' failed to retrieve data'' problem for WOC. It is also just for WOC cuz HUT works fine

EA_Aljo

Try deleting the personal saved data for NHL 25. It's possible you could lose any offline saves and changes to settings. Normally, those will download from the cloud, but I can't guarantee that will happen. Go to Settings/Storage/System. Locate NHL 25 and delete the saved data. Then, try again. Thanks!

• This didn’t work either. I tried another account and its same issue, although the load time to get to the Error code wasn’t as long.

Im deleting the actual game now and reinstalling. 

EA_Aljo

Sounds good. Just get back to me when you can.

acityonfilm
        Newcomer

Completely reinstalled. Still not working. I’m kinda frustrated. Not sure what else I can try. Not understanding why HUT is working but just not WOC 

The loading times on the menus trying to get WOC to load are very long, and it keeps saying “gameplay recording halted” and then it comes back. But still getting Error codes 

• This doesn't work for me either along with two other friends. We just got the game installed today. 2 are on Xbox and one on PS5.. WOC is broken..