Forum Discussion

4 years ago

1 Billion Credits

I know it’s not a big deal, and I’m sure there’s plenty of people out there that have already done this. (I didn’t search the forums to see if it has been posted about before.)

But can we get a title for reaching this status?
  • "TVF;c-2258342" wrote:
    If you buy mods in the store every day you don't maintain that many credits. I don't believe you at all.

"TVF;c-2258372" wrote:
    "Adamklark;c-2258351" wrote:
    "TVF;c-2258343" wrote:
    Also you don't need any RNG to have better mods on DR.

so i dont need rng during slicing to get more speed? sure bud

Every person that doesn't understand mods says this. Nowhere did I claim RNG plays zero role in mods.

I’m close to 90M in credits. Buying from the store is silly and wasteful 99% of the time. And eventually, there’s gonna be a level cap increase…

There’s better ways to get good mods and 20s. I spent years not caring, and just in the last 6-8 months I’ve more than doubled my 20s (literally have added about 40). If I only gave a ? from the beginning. Oh well, it’s just a game.
  • Your better way involves crystal outlay that 99% of the player base can't afford. But thanks for sharing bad advice for people that aren't you.
    NotRealUltra
    Seasoned Newcomer
    "SnakesOnAPlane;c-2258843" wrote:
    "TVF;c-2258342" wrote:
    If you buy mods in the store every day you don't maintain that many credits. I don't believe you at all.

"TVF;c-2258372" wrote:
    "TVF;c-2258343" wrote:

Every person that doesn't understand mods says this. Nowhere did I claim RNG plays zero role in mods.

I’m close to 90M in credits. Buying from the store is silly and wasteful 99% of the time. And eventually, there’s gonna be a level cap increase…

There’s better ways to get good mods and 20s. I spent years not caring, and just in the last 6-8 months I’ve more than doubled my 20s (literally have added about 40). If I only gave a ? from the beginning. Oh well, it’s just a game.

whats your technique?
  • "Ultra;c-2259300" wrote:
    "SnakesOnAPlane;c-2258843" wrote:
    "TVF;c-2258342" wrote:

"TVF;c-2258372" wrote:
    "TVF;c-2258343" wrote:

whats your technique?

Probably using The Playbook video series and not properly attributing.
  • "SnakesOnAPlane;c-2258843" wrote:
    "TVF;c-2258342" wrote:

"TVF;c-2258372" wrote:
    "TVF;c-2258343" wrote:

There could be a level increase, but there are no signs of one. The max level has been 85 for the entirety of my playtime, 4.5 years or so. So it is highly possibly it won't change for a long time, or ever.

And if they do increase max level cap, you can bet that it will use "credit Mk II" or some other system to level, they won't let players just spend hoarded credits to level to 86+