Forum Discussion

5 years ago

7 star Padme event minimum requirements

I have a 6 star Padme and I almost have five 7 star Septertists. I'm wondering when I get Dooku to 7 stars if I will be able to win it. I have no zetas, no G12 toons, and no GG or AV. Anybody who has finished and knows what the min requirements usually look like please respond, thank you.

I have a gear 10 Nute, a gear 11 Dooku, a gear 11 Geo Soldier, a gear 9 B2, and a gear 9 MagnaGuard.

I also win 100% of the time on tier 6 of the event with 2 or 3 stars.

https://swgoh.gg/p/627992252/characters/

• By some crazy dumb luck I was able to get 7* padme. Although I had zeta on jango and dooku(who was also lead) then I just threw in gg, b2super and poggle. Only jango was g12
  • @ Bhob16 and @Rexollboy
    Wow very impressive. That's good to know that you don't need insane gear to beat the event. I have been told by some that I would be lucky to get a 6* paddle with my characters(basically same as Bhob16) even if they were gear 12.
    I'll let you know how it goes when I do the event (level 77 now).
    Who should I focus gear on? I will use Ventress, Nute, Dooku, Magna, and B2. (I also have 7* Poggle but wasn't planning on using him).
  • "Bhob16;c-2131548" wrote:
    7* padme
    Nute g10
    Dooku G9
    Poggle G8
    Magna G9
    B2 g8
    No zetas... a few omegas here and there on dooku and nute

What were your speeds at? I am currently trying to get 7 star Padme and some of my gear levels are higher than yours so I was wondering if you just got some amazing RNG or are they very fast?

Edit: Actually the gear levels are about the same.
  • "Bhob16;c-2131548" wrote:
    7* padme
    Nute g10
    Dooku G9
    Poggle G8
    Magna G9
    B2 g8

Yeah man not gonna lie I'm super impressed. How exactly did you pull that off? I'm about 1 gear level higher for each character and just getting destroyed.
  • "PoopsMagee;c-2152277" wrote:
    "Bhob16;c-2131548" wrote:
    7* padme
    Nute g10
    Dooku G9
    Poggle G8
    Magna G9
    B2 g8

Yeah man not gonna lie I'm super impressed. How exactly did you pull that off? I'm about 1 gear level higher for each character and just getting destroyed.

It is indeed possible but it took me probably around 500 tries to win with the RNG
  • Hah alright that makes me feel better. I did finally manage to pull it off, but it was all by the grace of rnjesus. My squad was a G11 dooku, G10 Nute and Poggle, and G9 B2 and Magna. Very glad to check this one off thanks man