Forum Discussion

3 years ago

Admiral Trench Kit Idea

Here is the kit idea for Admiral Trench. I hope you enjoy this kit, and thank you for reading. And of course, if you have any feedback, please comment.

Lore:
Spoiler
A feared CIS naval commander, Admiral Trench terrorized the Galactic Republic and its fleets during the Clone Wars. The Harch admiral was renowned for his ruthless tactics and was feared by his enemies for showing no mercy. Following his defeat at the hands of Jedi General Anakin Skywalker (and losing half of his limbs and face), Trench was refitted with cybernetics, and was equipped with an electrostaff-cane and a stun-net, which he used in combat to incapacitate his foes.

Unit Name: Admiral Trench
Alignment: Dark Side
Categories: Support (TAC), Leader, Separatist
Relic: Electrostaff-Cane

Powerful Separatist Admiral who manipulates the battle and inspires fear in enemies.
--------------------
Basic: ELECTROSTAFF-CANE STRIKE
FINAL TEXT: Deal special damage to target enemy and Shock them for 2 turns. If the target is Target Locked, this attack can’t be evaded. Otherwise, inflict Target Lock on them for 2 turns as well.

Special: I SMELL FEAR (Cooldown 4)
FINAL TEXT: Dispel all buffs on enemies, and remove 30% Turn Meter from them, which can’t be resisted. Then, inflict Fear on the weakest enemy and the primary target for 1 turn.

Special: STUN-NET STRIKE (Cooldown 4)
FINAL TEXT: Deal physical damage to target enemy and Stun them for 1 turn. Then, call all Separatist allies to assist, dealing 20% less damage. If the target was Galactic Republic or Target Locked, grant all Separatist allies 30% Turn Meter.

Leader: RUTHLESS TACTICAN
FINAL TEXT (OMICRON): Separatist allies have +35% Offense and Potency, and gain 10% Turn Meter whenever an enemy is inflicted with Target Lock. Whenever a Target Locked enemy is damaged, they lose 5% Turn Meter, and all Separatist allies gain 5% Offense (stacking, max 50%) until the end of the encounter.

While in Grand Arenas: At the start of each encounter, all enemies become Target Locked for 2 turns, which can't be resisted. Separatist allies have +30 Speed and 50% Counter Chance. Additionally, Separatist allies recover 5% Health and Protection on out of turn attacks, and have +50% Critical Chance against Target Locked enemies.

Unique: EXPERIENCED ADMIRAL
FINAL TEXT (ZETA): Admiral Trench has +10% Max Health for each Separatist ally, and gains +10 Speed for each Galactic Republic enemy. While Trench is active, Target Locked enemies have -20% Evasion and cannot gain bonus Turn Meter. The first time Admiral Trench is defeated, he dispels all debuffs on himself and recovers 100% Health and Protection. Then, Admiral Trench gains Stealth for 2 turns.
    Scruminator
    Seasoned Newcomer
    Personally I feel like his unique should be about how Trench had always survived situations that everyone thought he had been killed in (until he met Anakin anyways)

Maybe when he first gets defeated he revives at 75% health and protection and a healing ability for separatist droid allies, but only if he’s in the leader position.
    Scruminator
    Seasoned Newcomer
    To balance out the fact that a separatist (Nute) can already self revive and hide himself under stealth and that Wat can also revive another Separatist ally.
    UC-mariogsh
    Seasoned Novice
    Great kit!

In my opinion, the 2 turn stun + fear might be a little too much, I would reduce it to just 1 turn
    Scruminator
    Seasoned Newcomer
    @Zombefyer That’s a bit rich, coming from you…

I wouldn’t necro, then turn around to tell other people to not necro
  • "Sebek;c-2331241" wrote:
    Looks like a good kit!

Thank you for evaluating!
    Scruminator
    Seasoned Newcomer
    Ah it pays to read. However I don’t think he should have something akin to Bounty Hunters Resolve though, but something that revives him slightly weaker than before.
  • Great kit! He sounds like he could be a lot of fun leading B1 Battle Droid.
  • "Zombefyer;c-2331428" wrote:
    If he was a Fleet Commander, he'd be a more Defensive option to General Grievous

While I would think Trench wouldn’t have a capital ship if he came to the game, I’d imagine he would be if he did get one.
  • "Zombefyer;c-2331463" wrote:
    "Xcien;c-2331456" wrote:
    "Zombefyer;c-2331428" wrote:
    If he was a Fleet Commander, he'd be a more Defensive option to General Grievous

While I would think Trench wouldn’t have a capital ship if he came to the game, I’d imagine he would be if he did get one.

It makes no sense for an Admiral to be without a ship

If he did get a ship, it would have to be after we get enough ships to fill all the current fleets plus the new fleet for Trench.
  • "mariogsh;c-2339753" wrote:
    Great kit!

In my opinion, the 2 turn stun + fear might be a little too much, I would reduce it to just 1 turn

Thank you for evaluating. I will reduce both debuffs’ durations to 1 turn.