Forum Discussion

5 years ago

All raids sim

Can we please be able to sim all raids? Making use slog through the tank and sith raids all the time is BORING.
  • "DarjeloSalas;c-1999432" wrote:
    When they made the Rancor simmable, I would imagine every guild that qualified for the sim (35 7* Han) had 2 possible scores: full solo or 0.

There is no way that every guild who has 35 7* GK is seeing scores of only full solo or 0.

I’m not saying they shouldn’t make HAAT simmable - just pointing out that we’re making that request for different reasons than it was originally granted for Rancor.

Still, the tank is killed so fast and all that really matters is who's on during that 20 min since almost anyone is capable of putting up a winning score, whether it takes them 1, 2, or 3 squads.
  • If they just evened out rewards it wouldn't be an issue. Those who wanted to play for fun, could, without punishing the rest with better things to do.
  • "TheRHOMBUS;c-1999503" wrote:
    Yah....Let’s ask CG for New Content because there is nothing to do and also ask to Sim all the raids...

.Why won’t they listen to us??

They are listening, they just don't agree with everything.
    Also, it's not that strange to want new playable content because there's nothing to do, but also want the raids to be sim-able. Well, unless you think playing old content over and over is enjoyable, but even the devs recognize that's not the case since they made challenges, GW and the rancor sim-able for example.
  • Don't expect to sim the HAAT raid before the next raid drops. (Should drop at the first quarter of 2020)
  • "LendersQuiz;c-1999448" wrote:
    I am totally fine with simming the tank raid provided that...CG does not screw up the interaction between a simmed tank raid and the Prestigious Quests. I know most of you don't care about quests but hear me out....

These are the three quests that care about what rank a person gets.

• Jedi Knight 4/4 - Earn rank 10 or higher 5 times in the HAAT Raid
    • Jedi Master 1/4 - Earn rank 3 or Better 3 times in the HAAT Raid
    • Jedi Master 4/4 - Earn Rank 1 in the HAAT Raid

There are of course more conditions to completing the above quests than just the rank a player receives in the Tank Raid. This list can be found here: https://swgoh.gg/db/quests/?type=4

Imagine having to ask your guild leadership to NOT sim the tank battles at least 9 times just for you to do these quests or having to leave your guild because you are a completionist and have a mild case of OCD.

Just image if you were part of a guild's leadership. You get the news that the Tank raid is now simmable. You are happy as you and the rest of your guild don't have waste time doing it for the uninspired rewards.

Little Johnny in your guild then sends you a message saying, "Hey boss man, I just started the Jedi Knight/Master quests and I need you to not sim the tank raid for at least 9 times"... You now have a choice, be a really mean guild leader and tell Johnny "too bad, so sad" or have to do the tank raid manually at least 9 more times...arg!

You also then think hmmmm, if Johnny needs to do it, maybe little Stevie needs to do it as well in a few weeks/months from now. What a pain in the rear end!

Don't worry kind people, Lenders Quizan is here and has the solution!!!

If the tank raid is simmed, everyone gets designated as a 1st place "winner"! Everyone gets the same "fantastic" rewards and little Johnny gets to continue with his quests. Johnny is happy, no downside for you, no downside for the rest of the guild.

Again, the rewards are lackluster to begin with, give 25th place rewards for all I care, just **DESIGNATE** everyone as 1st place just to not cause a problem with quests.

It would be far better to have CG address this from the get go so not to cause undue stress between some players and their guild leadership.

Disagree.