Forum Discussion

9 months ago

Amplify agonie disks

Bonjour impossible pour ma part d’avoir la caisse rouge sans ce disque sachant que j’ai fini le secteur 5 ?
    Whatelse73
    Rising Adventurer
    Every disk is determined by RNG, just the same as which teams you face on nodes other than the mini-boss and boss.

If everyone got the same exact disks and we got all the good ones we wanted, it would be too easy for us to get through conquest and max crate the event. CG doesn't want anyone to get max crate, let alone everyone.

Sometimes you get them, sometimes they get you.
  • "Whatelse73;c-2454008" wrote:
    CG doesn't want anyone to get max crate, let alone everyone.

Well that's demonstrably false.
    Whatelse73
    Rising Adventurer
    "TVF;c-2454020" wrote:
    "Whatelse73;c-2454008" wrote:

Is it though? The more grindy and painful conquest is, the less motivated players are to get max crate.

But, I don't think we'll hear anything from CG about it since they are back in a communications blackout. Oh and they're on holiday vacation until March or so. lol
  • "Whatelse73;c-2454021" wrote:
    "TVF;c-2454020" wrote:

Is it though?

It is.
  • Well, for me this conquest seems far harder than the ones before. Some nodes with the same teams seem to be far harder than the previous conquest.
    But my data disc haul this conquest is really subpar, I only got ability block in sector 5, and didn't find a purple disc at all.
    Whatelse73
    Rising Adventurer
    "TVF;c-2454022" wrote:
    "Whatelse73;c-2454021" wrote:
    "TVF;c-2454020" wrote:

Is it though?

It is.

I think you're mixing up the devs who are trying to make this the most enjoyable game possible for us with "CG" who's primary concern is revenue. The more they give us in rewards, the less we purchase with time and/or money. (which is also demonstrated by their extreme tightness with giving "we're sorry" recompense over the years. Granted, recently they've been more open with it.)