Forum Discussion

12 months ago

Any "Forest Frenzy" (conquest ewoks feat) cheese?

Hi all.
Been showing off and bigging myself up for years about how I got C3PO with all my murder bears at G11 (except g12 elder) and NO zetas, then mothballed them as mod holders. Also shown off to my guild about redboxing every conquest the past year or more..
Obviously, it's all come back to haunt me this conquest.. 🙄

Any suggestions of the easiest nodes for them, or some fancy cheese-laden trick I haven't found, so I can drag them through some fights while desperately gearing them? So I don't go through 500 energy in hopeless fights and disk configurations for the next week

Any help appreciated (I'm sure there must be others in similar situation this could help too)
  • I’ve been using similar murder bears to yours. Chirpa and Wicket g12, PK G11 and the other g9/10. Zeta on chirpa though and omegas on the rest. Disk combo I’m finding really good is blindside, AA and ruthless swiftness. Been doing the s1 DC node. All it takes is to get one turn and then the combo of AA and blindside gets one enemy toon below 100% and ride the TM train from there. My allycode is 117269921 if you want to compare my ewoks to yours. If you mod yours well they’ll probably be more than good enough.
  • Disc setup:
    - volatile accelerator
    - amplify agony
    - thermal exhaust
    - ruthless swiftness (can be more than 1)

Ewoks:
    - g11 Chirpa
    - g11 Logray
    - g11 Wicket
    - g11 Kneesa
    - g12 Paploo (2x right pieces for speed)

Best speed mod set on Paploo, mine is on 302 when doing the few runs (can do 4 runs in a row dropping them to 60% stamina).
    Paploo gets +25% speed so a fast Paploo can outrun Echo.

Strat:

Node: S1 Treasure node (vs BB)

1) Paploo calls Kneesa with his 2nd special
    2) Kneesa 1st special calling highest TM ewok as assist
    3) from here on the attacks should have dropped Wrecker below 100% HP thanks to the debuff disc setup triggering the TM gain for the team from ruthless swiftness
    4) clean up
  • "DaarthBrewer;c-2443670" wrote:
    "Hortus;c-2443646" wrote:

Tried on two nodes against Bad Batch - S1 bonus node (obvious) and node in the beginning of S3 for "10 kills with PK" feat (took 4 or 5 fights). Works fine in both cases.

Ouch, just remodded my G12 Paploo to 293 speed, 5* G11 Kneesa, R7 LOgray, R3 Wicket & Chirpa.
    Tried S3 Bad Batch in latter half of sector. Echo went first and wiped me. I'm guessing I might do ok if I had the right team to fight in the early part of the sector.
    First 4 are Geos, Darth Revan x2, and EP. All those seem hopeless for Ewoks.

Try Kneesa fastest instead of Paploo. If Echo can oneshot any of yours Ewoks then maybe it won't work, but I seen this maybe one time per all my 20+ fights atm. It is safe if Echo or both Echo and Tech outspeeds Kneesa - Echo moves first and lands debuffs (usually) thus makes Kneesa triggers her unique, so even if Tech moves next his stun won't land. Kneesa MUST go and do cleanse before third BB moves, or fight is doomed.
  • "Notthatguyfrombefore;c-2443642" wrote:
    I’ve been using similar murder bears to yours. Chirpa and Wicket g12, PK G11 and the other g9/10. Zeta on chirpa though and omegas on the rest. Disk combo I’m finding really good is blindside, AA and ruthless swiftness. Been doing the s1 DC node. All it takes is to get one turn and then the combo of AA and blindside gets one enemy toon below 100% and ride the TM train from there. My allycode is 117269921 if you want to compare my ewoks to yours. If you mod yours well they’ll probably be more than good enough.

Thanks for taking time to reply.
    I haven't tried yet... Was wondering if PK gives them a new turn meter train effect, like similar to CapRex/Phoenix.. I'd forgotten about Blindside, and pretty sure i picked one up along the way, will try it out..
    Cheers ?
  • I have G9-11 bears with R5 Paploo for RotE but it really doesn't matter as he almost never hit anyway. My disks - blue Amplify Agony and Unstable Decelerator, green Volatile Accelerator, Thermal Exhaust, Caustic emission, Ability Exhaust. Max speed is 232 on Princess.

Tried on two nodes against Bad Batch - S1 bonus node (obvious) and node in the beginning of S3 for "10 kills with PK" feat (took 4 or 5 fights). Works fine in both cases.

• "Hortus;c-2443646" wrote:

Ouch, just remodded my G12 Paploo to 293 speed, 5* G11 Kneesa, R7 LOgray, R3 Wicket & Chirpa.
    Tried S3 Bad Batch in latter half of sector. Echo went first and wiped me. I'm guessing I might do ok if I had the right team to fight in the early part of the sector.
    Persimius
    Rising Traveler
    "DaarthBrewer;c-2443670" wrote:
    "Hortus;c-2443646" wrote:

Why are you trying an undergeared team in s3? Ewoks at the listed levels should be able to beat the s1 and s2 treasure nodes without much issue.
  • I was trying an undergeared 100% stamina team to gauge where I was based on the info provided by Hortus. He stated that his even more undergeared team won in S3, granted my Bad Batch enemy was later in the sector.