Forum Discussion

8 years ago

apparently my account is screwed

upgraded my tablet to marshmellow (android) and went login and i had get thru the beinning of the game ok did that but now there no "sign into google play" option at all and im lvl 13 i even cleardcashe and uninstalled the game and it still ties to the lvl 13 guest account

so either the OS ties the game to ther tablet itself or the update with SWGOH does it.... is there no work around so i can restore my old game?
  • "GlitterOutlaw;800290" wrote:
    ya i did uninmstall still came up the dumby account lol.... guess i have no option but reset the tablet.... so ****...

Have you uninstalled the game and tired this?

--On your mobile device, open Settings Settings.
    --Tap Google.
    --Tap Connected Apps.
    --Select the game which you would like to clear your saved data from.
    --Tap Disconnect.
    --You may want to select the option to delete your game data activities on Google.
    --Tap Disconnect.

See if that works for you before you go reseting your tablet.
    scuba75
    Rising Rookie
    Most likely the upgrade to your tablet changed you android device id. Same thing happens with a factory reset.
    Guest accounts, which a minor account is a guest account, are tied to this id.
  • If you were using a Guest account and your android device ID was reset, the only way to get it back is contacting Customer Support with your Guest account Player ID. (Not the ally code)
  • well i went ahead restored my tablet, not much was on yet anyway, and yes it was the age thing. seems to work ok now except for soem sound crackling, i assum ethats because im using marshmellow on galaxy tab 2 10.1 lol