Forum Discussion

8 years ago

Arena, Cantina and GW tokens

What is everyone doing with these tokens once they get the toons they need to 7 or at least the toons they want to 7?
I've built up these and was wondering if I should save them when new toons appear, or buy credits from arena, ls ship blue prints?
Also do these max out or can you continue to accumulate? If they do max out what is the max out.
Thx.
  • I am not at this point yet, but I suggest to accumulate the currencies for new content and spend them occasionally on credits and stuff like this. If I remember right my guild leader spends the arena tokens on credits, because you always lack of them.
  • Isn't gear purchases from the shard shop the most inefficient way to get gear?
  • shard shop toons. i finished nh this way. now back to saving mode. one tip, you dont need to do excess shard conversion right away as you can buy huge amount of shards in a few days when the situation arises
  • "KVLOM3;c-1112302" wrote:
    Isn't gear purchases from the shard shop the most inefficient way to get gear?

Probably, but the grind is so slow, I'll take any route I can.
  • I stop farming from those area when realize it's IMPOSSIBLE for me to optimize all the chars i've farmed.

For 1 char, let's say u need around 15m for fully optimize (lvl 85, gear lvl 9, *7 starred, six 5 dot mods, upgrade skills).

So i keep the token on stock, around 30k in each area. I farm when there is char that interest me, and those token pretty useful tho.. if u need last piece of furnace, farm n convert them in shard shop.

However, it's just my personal view. I think people would like *7 chars as much as possible, but i want my *7 chars powerful as well.. so i slowed down my farm process. :relaxed: