Forum Discussion

7 years ago

Arena PO fix

If you want to skip ahead to my idea to fix the clock blocking instead of reading my gripe fest about how annoying clock blocking is, it's in the last paragraph.

I seriously hope the devs read this one because I'm sure I'm not the only person getting extremely tired of the log jam at the top of my shard at payout time. Every day, starting about 45 minutes prior to my arena payout time, and all the way up to payout time, its nearly impossible to find a team to fight because they are all clock blocking. If anybody is wondering what clock blocking is, its when you get to a certain rank in arena, and then stall as much as possible so nobody can bump you down in rank. All you have to do is enter the next fight and stay in it until time expires. It seems to be that everybody is involved in this process lately, and it is beyond aggravating. I have a team that can easily attain the number 1 ranking in arena, but it's almost impossible to get there because every single time I try, I get the message "this team is already in a fight", or whatever it says on that little message. You get my point. Anyway, I have an easy fix. The problem is that I assume this will never happen because then EA would have to give out more crystals than before. So it would cost them money.

Anyway, here is my idea to fix the issue:

Instead of having a passive/static payout, they switch it to an active/selective payout. Meaning, you can cash out once every 24 hours whenever you chose to do so. I assume EA will never do this because it would cost them money, but it's possible that they could even save money since people would miss active payouts sometimes. That is a true WIN/WIN for everybody! EA saves money by giving fewer crystals out, and the players are no longer bogged down from clock blockers!