Forum Discussion

7 years ago

Asajj Ventress Limitations

I am seriously disappointed with the faction description of this character. She should definitely be labeled a sith, and be able to benefit from fighting with sith leaders abilities. This really goes against the canon of the storyline created by George Lucas. General Grievous I understand because he cannot use the force. But there is no legitimate reason not label Ventress a sith, she has held her own against and even bested several noteworthy jedi (including Kenobi, Anakin, Asokha, and Luminara), she can use the force, and was officially Count Dooku's apprentice. It's unfair, and possibly sexist that she isnt given sith attributes. How come male characters like Ezra Bridger and Kanan Jarrus can benefit from 3 factions (Jedi, rebel, and Phoenix) while Ventress is limited to only two. Are you saying only Male characters can have this benefit? Or that female characters all together aren't qualified enough to be a legitimate sith? I am offended by this and would like to see this correction made, or I will seriously consider getting the #metoo movement up in here, and file some official complaints. I expect better from Disney, and Lucasfilm!