Forum Discussion

9 years ago

Ashoka

Is Ashoka worth getting up to 7*? I love ashoka, she is my favorite star wars character but in the long run of the game is she worth the effort? I have a 3* ashoka that is 10 shards away from 4*, I plan on getting her to that level at least. Is she worth farming the rest of the way or should I work on getting Boba instead?
  • I'm about to get her to 5* (60/65 shards) and will use her in my LS team for progression battles. She rarely makes it into my pvp team (arena or galactic war) unless I fancy a change and she usually holds her own but as she offers no control at all I just find she's not useful enough to get a place in my team above Lumi, Dooku, Sidious, Vadar and Bariss.

As I'm so close to push her to 5* i will finish but afterwards I will switch focus back to Daka who is more important in terms of DS progression.
  • I like her a lot actually. She's in my main team (currently top 10 but usually top 50)

Her group heal doesn't proc very often and I think it may be glitched because a crit doesn't seem to give the heal all of the time.

Her evasion usually stays up and I don't see her getting low in health often unless the AI really focuses her. Even then there is time to heal her up.

Her damage, while not best in game, is quite good if you gear and level her skills. She's almost 5* for me and maxed gear for her level (49, gear 6).

For reference in arena I am running Sid (lead), JC, Lumi, Dooku and Ahsoka. Currently rank 5 but I'm sure I'll drop back again before reset.
  • "Toolio;19630" wrote:
    Daka>Fives=Boba>Ahsoka=FO Officer=Poe>The Rest

That's my subjective evaluation. All depends on personal team setups and synergies of course. For example FO officer would take precedence if building a First Order team.

FO Officer does seem to have better utility in the arena though, I'd put him after Daka