Forum Discussion

8 years ago

Best team for Thrawn event

Which is the best team in order to unlock Thrawn???
  • There is no some special characters like emperor's demise which are rebels in order to unlock him????
  • There's only one team and that the pheonix squad. Easiest toons to unlock are: Hera, Ezra, Kanan, Zeb & Chopper. Sabine is a hard grind but worth it in place of chopper.
  • If I put in sabine and take out chopper, should they all be level 85 gear 8 to do stage 7?
  • I doubt gear 8 is good enough but you can best it with any combo of Phoenix squad so long as Hera is lead. It's just some are more useful than others outside the event. Chopper for example I don't see as being more useful than Sabine
  • Sabine is more difficult to obtain than chopper however, chopper is just as useful of not more as his passive allows for max health recovery per turn . Sabine's passive is more for attack. So if you play defensively chopper is the way to go. Chopper will be easier to obtain however, we never know when the event will be back so get all of them and see which one you like best. I have all of them 7 starred in my main and in my mini which is f2p I have 3 of the six 7 starred , chopper six starred needs only 4 more shards to 7 stars and Hera and Sabine 5 starred. Hera and Ezra are both in cantina spnodes so had to prioritize one over the other.

Gear wise they are all at g7, so that needs to be upgraded . I have heard that the event is doable at g8 but g9/g10 would make it a lot easier. I unlocked thrawn at 5 stars last time the event was on.
  • By the time it comes around again Sabine will be 7* and then some just from the Guild Store.
  • "Sapient2k7;c-1186588" wrote:
    Sabine is more difficult to obtain than chopper however, chopper is just as useful of not more as his passive allows for max health recovery per turn . Sabine's passive is more for attack. So if you play defensively chopper is the way to go. Chopper will be easier to obtain however, we never know when the event will be back so get all of them and see which one you like best. I have all of them 7 starred in my main and in my mini which is f2p I have 3 of the six 7 starred , chopper six starred needs only 4 more shards to 7 stars and Hera and Sabine 5 starred. Hera and Ezra are both in cantina spnodes so had to prioritize one over the other.

Gear wise they are all at g7, so that needs to be upgraded . I have heard that the event is doable at g8 but g9/g10 would make it a lot easier. I unlocked thrawn at 5 stars last time the event was on.

You'll need some pretty fantastic mods for g8