Forum Discussion

8 years ago

Biggs Ship Bug Help

So im not going to rant about how overpowered I think Biggs ship bug is, but how do you beat it?

I have seen multiple people say attack it first and do not reinforce until he is killed. But for the past few days I have been trying this and it hasn't been successful because Biggs gets full protection back even if I don't reinforce. There have been times where I knock off his protection, one target lock gets him full protection and I knock it off again and full protection again... Are there more ways to stop this bug from happening other than not reinforcing that people know about?
  • Its been confirmed by the Devs in the bugs section a couple days ago that they fixed the bug and it will be implemented next patch!

I hope all the Biggs protection bugs are sorted out, but they did say it was fixed. o:)
  • "Woodroward;992655" wrote:
    "Vertigo;992650" wrote:
    "Woodroward;992643" wrote:
    "Vertigo;992637" wrote:
    "Woodroward;992634" wrote:
    "luisSTDR;992471" wrote:
    I saw another bug with the protection recovery here:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Aq5DeHly6co&ab_channel=MobileGamer

At 5:43 the ship has no protection, enemy's Akbar use his healing and Biggs (not the enemy one) gets protection.
    At 6:38, 6:56 and 7:27 the protecion goes from 25-30% to 100%, but the IA has already use reinforcement.

The attacking character has TIE Advanced, When Ackbar heals, it cleanses debuffs, so the target lock is refreshed. 5:43 is not a bug.

But when you target lock someone after the enemy has reinforced Biggs gains double protection. Basically he's gaining 70% protection instead of 35% (forget the exact numbers rn) but that only happens after a reinforcement has been called in. It works correctly up until that point.

There is certainly a bug beyond just the reinforcement target lock. I have witnessed him gaining protection for no reason numerous times (no target lock on my team, no consular or rex on the field, no leader abilities that replenish protection used), but the one pointed out in the video is WAI

I even made a thread about it in the bug reports section.

I haven't seen him gain protection for no reason before. It's almost always due to Tie Advanced, Scimitar or some other thing. Also keep in mind that Target locks are applied before damage is applied so if you kill someone with a target lock skill he will gain protection.

I had noticed he was gaining lots of protection so searched out biggs's ship being bugged. Learned all about the prior and currently known bugs that regenerate his protection. It's been a few days since then and I have been paying VERY close attention to Biggs's ship's protection.

It came from nowhere. Not always. I always kill Biggs's ship eventually, but sometimes it is 5 minutes in. When I say no target locks on my side of the field, I am completely correct. No one has died. No one has a target lock, no one has had a target lock for several turns. I really wish I could identify what was triggering it because I know it will never get fixed until the trigger is identified.

You are the only one I've ever heard having that issue; the only way to suss out the reason is to record a battle or two and post them so we can see just what is happening.

As for the Biggs double/triple protection recovery after 1st/2nd reinforcement (respectively), yes, that is being fixed in the next update.