Forum Discussion

8 years ago

Biggs ship bug?

I could be missing something but I feel like there is a bug with Biggs ship and was wondering if I just don't understand the mechanic or what...

Anyhow, lately Biggs doesn't seem to be taunting and getting protection sometimes when I inflict Target Lock on an enemy. In a battle I just finished for instance, Biggs didn't currently have taunt, I used Fives ability and Target Locked the enemy and Biggs did not taunt or get Protection back. I then went with Biggs himself and target locked the same enemy again (yes he did already have TL on him, does that matter?) and again did not taunt or get protection.

Then just to put icing on the cake, Boba went next, first hit inflicted TL again, no Taunt or Protection... then shot again, and AGAIN inflicted TL but this time Biggs did Taunt and get Protection up...

LIke I said, am I missing something or is it bugged?

Anyone else noticing this? It doesn't happen all the time, but enough lately that I've been noticing it.
  • "Supercat;865123" wrote:
    Bug.
    It only works when you ally it on a non reinforcement

Well that would make sense! As it only happens later in the matches when I would be targeting reinforcements! Thanks!
  • Target lock on reinforcements has many bugs. For example, when you have Vader's ship alive, ships are supposed to regain target lock once it expires, meaning more taunts and protection recovery for Biggs. But when a reinforcement ship loses target lock, it doesn't regain it. It's very frustrating when you have a team built around target lock.
  • Is there an update on this bug? I am just getting started and my whole team is based on Biggs taunting and protecting him.

He is not getting taunt 100% of the time.

I tried using him as reinforcement to have the advantage and guarantee a TL and taunt, does not work.

Please help, thanks.
  • "Stretch55555;898254" wrote:
    Is there an update on this bug? I am just getting started and my whole team is based on Biggs taunting and protecting him.

Please help, thanks.

Update... still a bug and the Devs know about it. That status hasn't changed since the start.