Forum Discussion

Crispy508
Seasoned Rookie
4 years ago

"Bye Bye Bye" (and, subsequently, "Hello!") Deployable Cooling Systems

I know its (supposed to be) random, but of course this GC, first 3 disk nodes and no deployable cooling systems. Last GC (cancelled one) I had one in each of my first 3 nodes...I was nervous to take all three last time because wasn't sure if they stacked (apparently they do, per the boards). Que Sera, Sera
  • "TVF;c-2252529" wrote:
    "Itsa_me_Malario;c-2252524" wrote:
    "Kyno;c-2252522" wrote:
    "YetiYeti;c-2252486" wrote:
    Disappointed that they're pulling Deployable Cooling systems.

That said, why wouldn't they nerf the only fun aspect of this new game mode?

If that's the only thing driving your fun, you may be doing something wrong.

This, they are so many different things u can use in the conquest, don't limit yourself to one card

Or disc.

I believe it's spelled "disckqueue".... but I have been known to make mistakes.....from time to time.
  • "Nikoms565;c-2252535" wrote:
    "TVF;c-2252529" wrote:
    "Itsa_me_Malario;c-2252524" wrote:
    "Kyno;c-2252522" wrote:

This, they are so many different things u can use in the conquest, don't limit yourself to one card

Or disc.

I believe it's spelled "disckqueue".... but I have been known to make mistakes.....from time to time.

https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/242066/data-disc-or-data-disk#latest
  • "Kyno;c-2252522" wrote:

"you"
  • One Data Disk contorting the entire data-disk-meta around itself is... not a healthy thing for the game. There’s a lot of other fun disks and combos (Stacking Ruthless Offense, for one) but DCS overshadows them all.
  • "TargetEadu;c-2252601" wrote:
    One Data Disk contorting the entire data-disk-meta around itself is...

And one ring to rule them all! Oh, wait, wrong forum.
    Crispy508
    Seasoned Rookie
    I just found a 15% Deployable Cooling Systems disc! I didn't even know that existed until now. Oh well, easy come easy go
  • I've been grabbing them as they appear. Used 10+8 initially. Then upgraded to 10+10. Now using just 15% and it's more than enough if you have enough buff cards. Currently using offensive plus the one that grants 2 Heal over Time because it only costs 1 slot.