Forum Discussion

MockingMax
Seasoned Novice
3 years ago

Can we sim smuggler run event?

I know we cant but would be fun if they finaly update old event with some quality of life sim.

Very few events are unable to be simulated. People are sitting on tons of sim ticket unable to use them.

Plz lets ask them for some sim
  • "LendersQuiz;c-2378459" wrote:
    "Omilek;d-258317" wrote:
    I know we cant but would be fun if they finaly update old event with some quality of life sim.
    Very few events are unable to be simulated. People are sitting on tons of sim ticket unable to use them.
    Plz lets ask them for some sim

Why stop there? There are a bunch of events that most of us, if not all, have 3 starred.....

Advanced Fleet Mastery
    • Admiral’s Maneuver
    • Discarded Doctrine
    • Endurance
    • Executrix
    • General’s Command
    • Home One

Special Events
    • Defense of Dathomir
    • Endor Escalation
    • Galactic Bounties I
    • Galactic Bounties II
    • Ghosts of Dathomir

Resource Events
    • Contraband Cargo
    • Smuggler’s Run

Mythic Events (only partial simmable)
    • Artist of War Mythic (Grand Admiral Thrawn)
    • Daring Droid Mythic (R2-D2)
    • Emperor's Demise Mythic (Emperor Palpatine)
    • Grand Master's Training Mythic (Grand Master Yoda)
    • Pieces & Plans Mythic (BB-8)

I feel like the plan is one-in-one-out and they make the oldest content simmable when they add new content. Not to say that a new Mythic will make the oldest Mythic simmable, but, rather, GAC made Assault Battles simmable (not literally--it was probably something else that was added, but it was a while back so I can't remember what came out when). So when Gleep-Glorp becomes a new repeating event, fleet masteries will probably become simmable as we all focus on the teams needed to farm Fringles from Gleep-Glorps.
  • "NicWester;c-2379040" wrote:

I feel like the plan is one-in-one-out and they make the oldest content simmable when they add new content. Not to say that a new Mythic will make the oldest Mythic simmable, but, rather, GAC made Assault Battles simmable (not literally--it was probably something else that was added, but it was a while back so I can't remember what came out when). So when Gleep-Glorp becomes a new repeating event, fleet masteries will probably become simmable as we all focus on the teams needed to farm Fringles from Gleep-Glorps.

Two points.

1. One in one out is not how CG has been doing things. If it were the case then every "Advanced Fleet Mastery" event would be simmable apart from the Executor, for example.
    2. The assault battles became simmable due to the grind that conquest brought, not due to the GAC.