Forum Discussion

3 years ago

CANCEL GAC

It’s bugged Cancel and give us all first place rewards…
  • "bap1234;c-2331941" wrote:
    i think zam omni is bugged, 314 gas went before ?

Her text got changed to reflect how she actually functions. The text now informs us that she is excluded in the stats she shares.

UNIT - Fixed an issue in which the Level 8 upgrade description for Zam Wesell’s Shapeshifter Unique ability was missing the word “Other”. It now should read: “While in Grand Arenas: Zam instead gains 60% increases to her Offense, Max Health, and Max Protection. Zam gains 5% Speed for each other Bounty Hunter ally. Other Bounty Hunter allies gain 20% of Zam's current Offense, Max Health, Max Protection, and Speed until the first time she is defeated."

In short we were incorrect to assume that she also gained the 20% she shares.
  • Whales don't care of refunds omi as it impacts all players so they dont lose advantage. Money allow them to unlock all new features.

As f2p the impact of qgj is ennoying but still love him. Still love zam also.

Regarding cancelling gac ... since when do you expect something from cg to compensate the mess they create ? ?
  • Question...am i mistaken to think QGJ was overpowered?
    SO...if OP, should it not be fixed?
    (OFC...it should NOT be nerfed into uselessness...not sure if it was...)

BTW...i used all my omicrons on QGJ...so i also lost with this...BUT it was far too strong...
    (I am MORE wary that omicrons will REMOVE fun from game due to OP cases)
  • "WookieWookie;c-2332074" wrote:
    "AlienOverlord;c-2332013" wrote:
    It seems impossible for them to make that Zam omi mistake. As soon as someone read the ability, wouldn't they ask whether or not it should have 'other'? People in the forum started asking right away. They either purposefully mislead us or are grossly incompetent.

https://c.tenor.com/odyVsZbC-OYAAAAC/why-not-both-why-not.gif

I'm honestly jaded enough as a F2P who's invested two omis into units (Zam, QGJ) to have either their wording or function changed/nerfed thereafter that I'll likely hold out for 2+ months before slapping an Omi on anyone who looks worth it just to ensure I'm giving the testers (us) enough time to determine if the Omi is 'WAI" in CG's eyes and if there's a nerf. I have to imagine whales who might otherwise be buying the hundred kitten'ing dollar Omi packs are equally hesitant about further investments given CG's track record and refusal to refund QGJ after nerfing him into the ground.

Same. Not applying omis until they're thoroughly tested by the community QA testers and given the green light from the player base.