Forum Discussion

9 years ago

Can't upgrade skill

Some people are reporting difficulty upgrading skills even though they have the required material. The upgrade button is greyed out and doesn't say why.

Perhaps there may be hidden level requirements that don't always show up?
  • Level 4 skills require a character to be level 38. There's another thread talking about this in the bugs section of the forums and I suspect there is a display bug with the text not showing up in some instances.
  • Also you sometimes have to scroll down to see a list of all the required materials.
  • "Im2awesome;1273" wrote:
    Well then it glitched for me at 38... cuz I couldn't upgrade to lvl 4 until 40....

It's possible that the level requirement may vary from each character. But one of mine says 38 :/
  • Also, Level 4 and above require the purple ability mats and they don't show unless you scroll down in the window.
  • "Adamski745;50089" wrote:
    I think it's definitely a bug or a game glitch: my Sidious is on demoralising blows LV5 and I have enough mats to get it up to 6. However, it said I had to be player level 58 to upgrade it. I've just hit level 58. It still won't let me upgrade the ability. :neutral:

Scroll the mats window down, you're not seeing the purple mats required.

Either that or you don't have enough credits.