Forum Discussion

Zumwan2
Seasoned Newcomer
4 years ago

"Chain attack" feat vs conquest Sector 1 boss

I can't get the Chain attack feat (take 10 turns or more without the enemy taking a turn) to complete, and I don't know why.
I used a First order team (KRU, Kylo, Phasma, FOO, FOX), and killed everyone except Ahsoka. I took 12 turns in a row (I counted) and I didn't get the feat. I kept granting myself turn meter with Phasma and bonus turns with FOO while everyone attacked the Supply Box thing and killed Ahsoka after I counted 12 turns without her attacking (she wasn't stunned, either) but I didn't get the feat.
Is it a bug?
  • Used SLKR for first few attempts but couldn't land it. Successful attempt with SLKR, GH, Vader, Phasma, and Moff Gideon - took out JKA and GK with successive stasis strikes, then Merciless (only basics, killed Padme), then Moff removing all turn meter, and Phasma giving turn meter to SLKR for a final onslaught that killed the rest.
  • cls team, when done right, that padme team won't get a turn. Add in a swiftness disk and they surely won't ever get a turn.
  • "Vendi1983;c-2270337" wrote:
    Also stun/fear counts as a turn. You need to do 10 uninterrupted turns from the very start. Merciless with only basics, no AoEs, Thrawn fracturing Anakin, everyone around Vader as fast as possible can do it easily. Merciless is 7 on its own without Force Crush beforehand.

It’s amazing that stun/fear counts as a turn here but not for the purposes of linked enemies.
  • "FerociousPanda;c-2277303" wrote:
    "Scuttlebutt;c-2277270" wrote:
    "Vendi1983;c-2270337" wrote:
    Also stun/fear counts as a turn. You need to do 10 uninterrupted turns from the very start. Merciless with only basics, no AoEs, Thrawn fracturing Anakin, everyone around Vader as fast as possible can do it easily. Merciless is 7 on its own without Force Crush beforehand.

It’s amazing that stun/fear counts as a turn here but not for the purposes of linked enemies.

If you’re talking about charging SEE’s ult, it specifies that it charges when linked or deceived enemies use abilities. And the entire purpose of stun and fear is to make it so that enemies can’t use abilities, so of course it won’t charge the ult

Nope, the one where they lose protection. Sow discord.