Forum Discussion

8 years ago

Chirrut baze jyn cassian farmable

Dear all,

according to this :
After the end of these events, we are going to wait for approximately four to six week to move the characters to Chromium packs and/or relevant Category packs and/or the Shard Shop (we’re still designing this part of the deployment).
From there, after another four to six weeks characters will move to either a Shipment or a node on the Light, Dark, or Cantina Battle tables

From the cadence release post, we should see rogue one Light side characters farmable for f2p since they came more than 12weeks ago.

Can we have any hint on when they Will be released in nods / shipment ?

@CG_TopHat @EA_Jesse

Best regards
  • If ro aren't released that's fine. Just make some faction farmable lol some more ships farmable. And as per devs - they have bosses as well. Many of the moderators here play the game as well and would love if Chirrut and others were farmable.
  • "sneeekypants;947867" wrote:
    They just released R1 packs, again, in Japan for 3,500 crystals. But only for a limited time!!!! (

It's going to be...August before they are farmable.

August...that was my guess as well

• "Moylester69;948749" wrote:
    It's all money, and I'd like to see a Dev defend their quite frankly indefensible position.

But they have the high ground Ani.
  • "dbraba01;948873" wrote:

"Moylester69;948749" wrote:
    It's all money, and I'd like to see a Dev defend their quite frankly indefensible position.

But they have the high ground Ani.

Not the moral high ground lol.
  • And the raids silence continues... How do u favorite a thread I need to get updates on this one

The little star at the top right of the thread ;) juste above the NEXT button
  • "Soldier76;947599" wrote:
    "BlazeSA;947560" wrote:
    Its been so long, I dont even care to have Chaze or KrenTrooper - So last meta if they ever where

Bud, they are meta, even today... you must be on a very slow shard if no one uses Chirrut and Baze

He may mean that they aren't required or clearly stand-outs anymore. Still elite tier in the game no question, but the new DS / Sith updates / releases provided tools to handle them pretty well. You can have no Chirrut or Baze and put together elite arena teams that can defend well in general and defeat Chaze opponents at a high rate as well.
  • Changing up any of the characters in "farmable" shipments(GW, Cantina, or Arena) or LS\DS hard nodes would be greatly appreciated at this point.

When EA/CG said add to shippments they meant the ones that cost crystals but we all assumed the shipments that are actually farmable!
  • "Serya;968413" wrote:
    Changing up any of the characters in "farmable" shipments(GW, Cantina, or Arena) or LS\DS hard nodes would be greatly appreciated at this point.

When EA/CG said add to shippments they meant the ones that cost crystals but we all assumed the shipments that are actually farmable!

Not really, I didn't. If they meant something else they would've said "Fleet shipments" or "Cantina shipments". They didn't so it was fairly obvious that they'd put them in there. I still expect them to place them in a normal farming place in a couple of weeks though.