Forum Discussion

6 years ago

Congratulations CG and EA!

September ‘19 has been the worst month in the history of the game.

Hope the Q3 numbers got a good boost, maybe now you can go back to creating content?

I hear whale milk is delicious...
  • cg and ea are very slow.

WAİTİNG CLONE REWORKS (CODY, CLONE 1)
    WAİTİNG JEDİ MASTERS REWORK(MACE ,KİT, Kİ ADİ, İMA,EETH KOTH,LİMUNARA,QGJ)
    WAİTİNG NEW SHİPS
    WAİTİNG NEW META

there is really much accumulated

tward930
    New Spectator
    "kello_511;c-1969915" wrote:
    "taquillasun;c-1969866" wrote:
    How long before the same actors post the same responses to this like it's their given duty in life. Because you know they're coming. They can't resist. There's nothing else for them to do except post the same tired stuff...

Let's get it out of the way.

"Do something else"

"Disagree"

"what more do you expect"

"you're wrong"

Now, let's see who just can't resist posting the same tired comment on -what they will say is the same tired post.

HENCE THE LOGIC- YOU CAN'T STOP IT, BUT YOU CAN STOP YOURSELF FROM RESPONDING TO IT.

So stop, please.

They’ve arrived, except for one.

Now all that’s left is for one of them to derail the thread so that the missing team member has an excuse to close it.

Hey @Kyno pretty sure this thread has just been asked to be closed!
  • Ya I'm busy panic farming for Malak still us non whales need some time to catch up .Hey cg I wish u guys would sell characters like action figures instead of solid gold bricks .More buyers less whining from us .I think this game is great though and even though I'm f2p due to circumstances lately I'm still having fun and appreciate that .How bout a psvr version with real Holo tables you'd make Sony some duckets too.Like a ton keep up the good work .
  • This thread delivers.

Batman and Robin multi posting and hugging, it’s freaking awesome!
  • "Blackula;c-1969949" wrote:
    This game makes $8 million a MONTH. What in the world is CG/EA doing with it other than not much?

You... have no concept of what that kind of money even means or what their costs of doing business are, do you?
    "Mephisto_style;c-1970074" wrote:
    Holy geez guys cut it out with the new content business. This game has at least 30 minutes per day of daily tasks, and then 30 to 1 hour depending on GAC and the TW/TB. That is not a meager game. How much of your l8life do you want to dedicate?

Yeah, some people apparently expect lifestyle MMO levels of content and commitment from this mobile game.
  • "YaeVizsla;c-1970130" wrote:
    "Blackula;c-1969949" wrote:
    This game makes $8 million a MONTH. What in the world is CG/EA doing with it other than not much?

You... have no concept of what that kind of money even means or what their costs of doing business are, do you?
    "Mephisto_style;c-1970074" wrote:
    Holy geez guys cut it out with the new content business. This game has at least 30 minutes per day of daily tasks, and then 30 to 1 hour depending on GAC and the TW/TB. That is not a meager game. How much of your l8life do you want to dedicate?

Yeah, some people apparently expect lifestyle MMO levels of content and commitment from this mobile game.

Do have an idea of what that kind of money means or what their costs of doing business are? I highly suspect you are an employee of CG or EA or have some relationship with an employee of CG or EA or Disney or Lucasfilms.

So, can you give us an idea of what CG has to pay EA and Disney? You say others have no idea, so you must know what you’re talking about, so, please tell us.
  • What does it say that coming over to the forums has become more entertainment than the game itself? Waiting for popcorn to finish and this bowl to be filled.
  • "TVF;c-1970142" wrote:
    "ZAP;c-1970131" wrote:
    I highly suspect you are an employee of CG or EA or have some relationship with an employee of CG or EA or Disney or Lucasfilms.

The forums never fail to make me laugh. Thank you, forums.

If it’s me that’s making you laugh than give me my proper respect and not a generic “thanks forums”

And I seriously want to know what Yae knows about the financial relationship CG has with EA/Disney as she’s stated several times that others don’t know what they’re talking about (obv agree with this) as if she does.

• "harunalp;c-1969959" wrote:
    cg and ea are very slow.

WAİTİNG CLONE REWORKS (CODY, CLONE 1)
    WAİTİNG JEDİ MASTERS REWORK(MACE ,KİT, Kİ ADİ, İMA,EETH KOTH,LİMUNARA,QGJ)
    WAİTİNG NEW SHİPS
    WAİTİNG NEW META

there is really much accumulated

Waiting on tusken meta for years soo