Forum Discussion

SlipperyPete96
Seasoned Newcomer
3 years ago

Conquest Sector 4 - Armor Shred feat

Was attempting to fulfill this feat yesterday and ran the boss node against JML. I was at 2/20 before I started the battle on the feat counter. Ran JMK, CAT, Kenobi, Sabine and Armorer to see if I could get a decent handful. I landed one armor shred on Mace before I killed him and then landed 6 on JML (wish I would have taken a screenshot) before he finally was able to be killed. When I looked at the feat counter post-fight it was only at 3/20.

Any plausible reason the additional wouldn't track against the feat? I do recall in previous Conquests they would count all you did in a battle.
    UC-mariogsh
    Seasoned Novice
    "SlipperyPete;d-258209" wrote:
    Was attempting to fulfill this feat yesterday and ran the boss node against JML. I was at 2/20 before I started the battle on the feat counter. Ran JMK, CAT, Kenobi, Sabine and Armorer to see if I could get a decent handful. I landed one armor shred on Mace before I killed him and then landed 6 on JML (wish I would have taken a screenshot) before he finally was able to be killed. When I looked at the feat counter post-fight it was only at 3/20.

Any plausible reason the additional wouldn't track against the feat? I do recall in previous Conquests they would count all you did in a battle.

AFAIK, the armor shred on JML when he is invencible does not count

Try the Ben Solo nodd instead, it's easier tbh