Forum Discussion

6 years ago

Crumb's puzzle

Q: When's the next puzzle Crumb?
A: Crumb - The bees are getting ready to leave the hive again
Seems like this is referring to geonosians as they are the only hive in star wars I can think of. I was thinking geonosian zombies which would be an interesting idea. Maybe they would work like nightsister zombie but be an attacker?
  • "newershadow;c-1956235" wrote:
    It should just be a reference to the last puzzle, where the long term clue was “the bees have left the hive and the handkerchief is blue”. That was for Malak, which had nothing to do with any hive at all.

How is that a Malak clue? I must have missed something.
    NotRealUltra
    Seasoned Newcomer
    Most likely saying that a puzzle is coming in a coy way / for the people that were solving the last puzzle and are invested in it as @newershadow said
  • "chionophile;c-1956390" wrote:
    "newershadow;c-1956235" wrote:
    It should just be a reference to the last puzzle, where the long term clue was “the bees have left the hive and the handkerchief is blue”. That was for Malak, which had nothing to do with any hive at all.

How is that a Malak clue? I must have missed something.

It was a key for a cipher in the middle of the Malak puzzle (for the second step, which gave a preview of his kit). Crumb had posted the phrase in chat for some podcast or other a few months before and drove people crazy trying to derive something from it, when the phrase itself didn’t mean anything.
  • I was thinking the Queen would be the acklay event for LS Geo, General Skywalker the reward using Shaak clones, and GG's ship will sit right next to Kenobi's in the shop.