Forum Discussion

7 years ago

Dear Developers

These video game characters are great, but no Snoke or old Luke? Yeah, I get the Last Jedi backlash, but there is a ton of us who liked it. So c'mon, how bout some love?
  • The people who like TLJ are usually casual "fans" who barely know anything about the Star Wars universe and how it works. And trust me you are not "tons" but a minority.
  • It would be really annoying to get Luke from the Last Jedi before Luke from Return of the Jedi
  • To me the new trilogy kinda fucks up pretty much all of it. 2 Movies that contradict their stories even though they belong together.

And Snoke pretty much is a character that the trailers built some hype for. But in the end he is just some sniffy baby fart with no background and no information at all.

And old luke has no interesting things for his kit. Just some Anti-Jedi stuff like i dont trust anymore. Some self healing alien milk drinkin ability probably.

That is all of it.

I can agree that it would be even better to get a Master Kenobi or a Jedi-Knight luke in his black outfit with his green lightsabre.

But even before that i suggest they should add other chars that are completely missing yet like Jango Fett or Ki Adi Mundi.