Forum Discussion

3 years ago

Deleting an account

Why does CG say there is no way to delete an account when in fact there’s an in game way to do just that? Simply by going to settings>connect>delete account

Anyway, just wanted to throw it out there, in case somebody wasn’t aware of that option. I sure wasn’t and it was just luck navigating through the settings that I found it.

For those unconcerned, enjoy the game!

• That doesn't actually "delete" the account, it will still exist in the game. Your guild will still have that account in it.

That is an iOS only button, and what it does is disconnect your Game Centre account with the swgoh account.

It does effectively kill the account though as there is no way to re-connect to it ever again.
  • Ah OK thanks for the clarifications. Anyway, it's a sure way to quit cold-turkey which is what I was looking for :)
  • I thought of that and would have done it if I didn’t have to unmod each character individually which would take ages. Nope that delete account button was the way to go!
  • "KraS3108;c-2458323" wrote:
    Boys. Tell me, how do I delete a blocked account?

Just file a case here:
    https://help.ea.com/de/help-contact-us/?product=star-wars-galaxy-heroes&topic=delete-mobile-game-account&category=manage-my-account&subCategory=delete-account