Forum Discussion

9 years ago

Diversity

I read one too many posts on how everyone is a drone and the poster is one of the rare original, uber cool unique players. How much they want everyone to be different etc etc.

To all those guys, you can cry me a river. You don't know what the game is about. The game mechanics are setup that way. There always will be a most efficient way to ride to the top and people will always try to take that route, cos, most efficient. Until the game changes fundamentally, this will always be the one and only constant truth in game. So if you have any ideas on what that fundamental change needs to be, please share.

Otherwise, please stop pretending to have found Nirvana and for beep's sake, stop condescending others. If you are not interested in Arena or rankings and just enjoy the game as is, please go on. Stop pretending that is the only right way to play the game. Some i d iots even jump on threads where people want to share personal achievements and start their condescending troll posts, oh cookie cutter team etc.

Get a life. Or don't. I'm ok if you wanna be a loser trying your hardest to prove to others that you're, in fact, the only real winner.

No offense to the guys who're actually playing different and still enjoying the game. The whole rant is against the ones playing different and hating it so much, they want others to join or appreciate them to make it worthwhile.