Forum Discussion

wharp95
Seasoned Newcomer
3 years ago

EA support

Opened a suport ticket at help.ea, got an answer from them asking for more details (not about the game, really?), now I am trying to give it to them but I am unable to open the case at help.ea since each time I am tring to open this case I am stuck on an infinite loading page ...

I have no issue opening other pages on help.ea but only case page seems to have issue.
I have no issues neither opening answer hq.

I am the only one having issues with help.ea?
  • Don't bother. You'll provide the details, and then some other EA Help will contact you asking for more details. Rinse repeat until you give up.
  • they're there to frustrate, not to help these days. I've had them tell me a bug is WAI, close out an open ticket about a known and un-fixed bug as "solved", and seen them argue with ticket posters that the problem isn't actually a bug but the players not understanding the game. (spoiler alert: it was a bug. EASupport decided it was a different mechanic that wasn't working instead of the one the poster posted about and the poster was the one who was wrong).
    SWBSD
    New Spectator
    Customer support for this game is truly awful and a waste of time. I don’t really buy into the argument that the game changes CG makes shows them not caring about the game; but their lack of customer service addressing bugs and loss of resources is definitely an argument that they are indifferent to their costumers.
    wharp95
    Seasoned Newcomer
    End of the day, I still cannot open my case on help.ea (Account => My cases) , infinite loading page ...

I asked on the main forum of help.ea and got an answer at least from a community manager ...
    wharp95
    Seasoned Newcomer
    Unfortunately, 3rd day now, and still having the issue, using different browsers (Edge, Chrome , Firefox) and device (desktop computer and smartphone), I am still stuck on a infinite loading page.

I Decided to contact them by phone, but it gotten worse. Yeah pretty sure they don't care.
  • "SWBSD;c-2365872" wrote:
    Customer support for this game is truly awful and a waste of time. I don’t really buy into the argument that the game changes CG makes shows them not caring about the game; but their lack of customer service addressing bugs and loss of resources is definitely an argument that they are indifferent to their costumers.

Totally agree with the support, it's beyond useless. It's totally frustrating that they can go on like they do. However, the support isn't CG. It's a generic EA support. From watching the reactions of CG staff on streams when the support issue is brought up.............I don't think they have much control of the matter.

'Ok this issue has been brought up about you guys in support could you possibly....' 'Yeah, actually we don't care. We're fine doing nothing if at all possible.'
  • I was mistakenly charged $31 5 weeks ago for nothing in game, i contacted support and I’m literally still trying to get it refunded. Despite giving them the proof they’ve asked for.
  • "Danubiss;c-2365998" wrote:
    I was mistakenly charged $31 5 weeks ago for nothing in game, i contacted support and I’m literally still trying to get it refunded. Despite giving them the proof they’ve asked for.

Did you pay with bitcoin or something?
    Otherwise you’ve waited about 34 days longer than I would have before pursuing other means of refund.