Forum Discussion

7 years ago

Early adopter feeling unhappy

First time poster feeling compelled to use this title ...

I’ve played SWGOH for 2.5 years and probably spent £500 in this time ... it could be more and I don’t want to check. In this time I spent my hard earned money on necessary teams. Teebo for the Rancor raid, Jawas for the Tank raid.

I know I’m not alone in feeling exploited...I level characters (GP is 2.7 million) and aim to be as free to play as possible. The game doesn’t want this though...Jawas have been doing a good amount of damage in T5 Sith Raid through the Scavengers unique ability ... around 1.2 million per team, all phases, but now detonators have been nerfed. I can’t see any patch notes being transparent about this.

In the same way I have a zader team that does 4-9 million per phase, again dot damage was tweaked, nerfed and tenacity increased to prevent higher scores, in my opinion. The list goes on, and I will not be aware of all issues.

On of my guild members said today it’s like buying a 7 seater car, only to find out when it’s delivered the manufacturer decided 5 seats was enough.

I am looking for reassurance from CG that things are going to improve, quickly. And also a link to the patch notes where abilities were changed ...